Sunday, May 22, 2011

Purchase of the day...

Somehow ended up at the Jonathan Adler Warehouse sale and did some damage...

a bunch of candles/ diffusers...
Photobucket

a vintage inspired setee and pillow covers that need to be stuffed obviously..
Photobucket

the floor lamp I've been eyeing.. theres a slight crack and of course I dropped the top knob on the ground & cracked the corner off while helping load in the car.. but it was a great deal =)
Photobucket

I'm obsessed with this.. so clever, its a leather, embellished "skirt belt". I love that you can wear it many different ways, w a mini skirt underneath or a long flowy skirt, etc.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool skirt belt~ I like it over the flowy skirt~
    cant wait to go over and see everything~~~ and sit in your seat~ =D

    ReplyDelete